- Hollow cables to use as stitch holders.
- Press the end of the cable on to the tip of the needle and gently slip the stitches to the cable for hold, and vice versa for placing the stitches back on to the needles.
- Can be used for sleeves or body when trying on a garment, or why not when you need a busy needle for a new project?
- Sold as a set of three cables (1 - 60", 2 - 30") in a tin box.
- 14 colors available [black, brown, red, orange, yellow, light green, green, light blue, blue, violet, mauve, fuchsia, pink and white]
- Materials: Silicone
The Knitting Barber Cord
(You save )