Flower & Fiber Mini Shop Hop
Posted by Robin Ferguson on 27th Mar 2021
Friday, Saturday & Sunday - April 23 through 25th
10am-5pm each day
We are joining with two other yarn shops to usher in spring with a new event called Flowers & Fiber! For three full days, you can shop virtually or in-person at House Mountain Yarn Co, Susan's Yarn Stash & The Knittin' Coop. Just make a purchase at all three shops to be eligible for our Grand Prize Basket!
During our Flowers & Fiber event, we will each have:
- Daily door prizes for both online & in-person shoppers
- An exclusive, locally dyed, floral-themed yarn offering
- A hidden flower fairy to seek out
- A charity collection of knit or crochet flowers that we will send off to local healthcare workers in gratitude for all they have done during the pandemic.
- Complimentary snacks & beverages for participants
If you are coming in-person, masks are required and there will be limits of people inside based on the size of the shop. Just bring some knitting, in case you have to wait a few minutes. :)